Burgundy is arguably one of the best known wine regions in the world and maybe only second to Bordeaux in France (who knows – it’s a toss up with Champagne). It’s known as the home to Pinot Noir and Chardonnay but let’s not forget Beaujolais which gets lumped into Burgundy and showcases a very different type of wine and terroir. Released on the eve of Beaujolais Nouveau release day, the biddies talk about the first French wine released from current vintage as well as the normal high points of this next passport stop.
Kara: Vignerons de Buxy Cote Chalonnaise Buoisonnier
Calla: Cote de Nuit Pinot Noir
Note: We’ve stopped filming video.
- The Source, A Little Rock Talk about Kimmerdgian Limestone
- Society of Wine Educators, Certified Specialist of Wine Study Guide
- Beaujolais Nouveau Day, Beaujolais Nouveau Day
- Vine Pair, 10 Things You Need to Know About Burgundy
- IntoWine.com, Burgundy Wine History Primer
- SippinSomm, Burgundy Wine Overview
Intro Song by TV Girl
Leave a Comment