With the holiday season rapidly approaching in a pandemic year where most of us cannot spend time with friends and family, the biddies decided to share some holiday drinking traditions. Mulled wine has a long history of existing either to make bad wine taste better or serve the body as a type of medicine. However, many countries around the world have adopted this beverage as a holiday drink to warm you up as we bunker down in colder weather.
Kara made this recipe from Wine Enthusiast.
Note: We’ve stopped filming video.
- Vivino, The History of Mulled Wine
- Vinepair, The Long, Storied History of Mulled Wine
- Wines of Germany, Mulled Wine
- The Crafty Cask, Mulled Wine Around the World
- Lantern Club, Mulled Wine & Warm Winter Drinks from Around the World
Intro Song by TV Girl