While mulled wine may be more popular around Christmas, many countries have found their own unique traditions to toast when the clock strikes midnight. While Champagne may be the most popular adult beverage to be consumed on New Years, it’s not the only. Learn about mulled sake from Japan, rum doughnuts from Germany, and other drinks that will bring in good luck and prosperity in the next year!
Note: We’ve stopped filming video.
- Thrillist, Crazy New Years Eve Traditions
- Mic, How Did NYE Start?
- Almanac, New Years Eve Traditions
- Imbibe, Why We Drink Champagne on New Years
- Live Science, “Here’s How 10 New Year’s Eve Traditions Got Started”
- The Daily Meal, 20 New Year’s Food & Drink Traditions
- The Fix, How Did New Year’s Eve Become an Alcohol-Fueled Holiday
Intro Song by TV Girl
Leave a Comment