Even the biddies need a (cocktail) break but we are so excited to have our last episode of the summer be dedicated to the brand Uncle Nearest and the fascinating, empowering, and inspiring story behind the owner, the distillery, and the person who inspired the brand. The biddies highly recommend grabbing this whiskey and sitting down with us.
Both Calla and Kara drink Uncle Nearest 1884 Small Batch Whiskey
- Breakingbourbon.com, The Story of Uncle Nearest 1856 Whiskey
- New York Times, Jack Daniel’s Embraces a Hidden Ingredient: Help From a Slave
- Thespiritsbusiness.com, Fawn Weaver on Creating Uncle Nearest Whiskey
- Thewhiskeywash.com, Review of Uncle Nearest 1884 Premium Small Batch Whiskey
- New York Times, A Black Whiskey Entrepreneur Will Help Bankroll Others Like Her
Photo credit: Uncle Nearest