The biddies realized that some of our listeners appreciate the harder things in life – spirits. They’ve decided to take a bit of a break from wine after being disappointed by numerous wine studs in order to talk about the history of the craft cocktail and how to elevate your home bartending scene. The biddies discuss the quintessential products – both booze and tools that can help heighten your game while entertaining while also providing alternatives you probably already have in your kitchen drawers.
Kara: Jalisco Winter
Calla: White Claw
- First We Feast, Dale Degroff’s 10 Career Changing Drinks
- Libation Lab, History of Craft Cocktails
- Spy, List of Must-Have Liqueurs for Your Home Bar
- Food and Wine, Three Reasons Why You Need to Know About Velvet Falernum
- Paste, 5 Absinthes You Can Legally Buy in the US
- VinePair, A Brief History of the Cocktail
- The Strategist, Everything You Need to Stock an At-Home Bar (Minus Booze) According to Bartenders
QuinnNovember 4, 2021 8:39 pm
Thanks for posting the link. I’m a UVM alum too.